About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Darryll and I live in Pullman, Washington with my wife and two kids. I'm a licensed Architect and am employed as a Project Manager at Washington State University. In addition, I have my own business doing residential designs in the greater Palouse area. I am a self-taught pianist, song-writer and singer and am involved in the music department at my local church.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Well, hi there all -

I started this blog because I have a lot of great memories of the '70s. This could end up taking a lot of time as I start to verbally reminisce, and I'll bet that there are a LOT of us who all have a lot of great memories!

For some silly reason, I started this at 12:45 am, and I need to work tomorrow, so I'll get back to this later and will start to espouse all things '70s. I'm looking forward to this - I think that this will be a lot of fun.

No comments: