About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Darryll and I live in Pullman, Washington with my wife and two kids. I'm a licensed Architect and am employed as a Project Manager at Washington State University. In addition, I have my own business doing residential designs in the greater Palouse area. I am a self-taught pianist, song-writer and singer and am involved in the music department at my local church.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Invinvcible

One of the good things about satellite TV is the hundreds of channels that are available.  And... one of the bad things about satellite TV... is the hundreds of channels are available.  You know how it is...

But the other night, there I was, surfing up in the 200's and I saw a great movie.  I'd seen it before - but I watched it again and it was really good.

  It's called "Invincible" and it stars Mark Wahlberg.  It's a great, heartwarming story about a guy who was a walk-on on the 1976 Eagles and did great on the team.  It's based on a true story and has a "Rocky" type feel to it.



The REALLY cool thing is that it's set in '76 and is super well done as a period piece. It's chock full of clothes, cars, incredible music, actions, attitudes and everything from that era.  The movie is great already, but the '70s eye candy makes it all the better. If you've never seen the movie, I highly recommend it.  I think that you'll enjoy it, and I know you'll enjoy the trip to the '70s.  Since the Superbowl is tomorrow, this is a good after-the-game movie - whether your team wins or loses.

No comments: