About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Darryll and I live in Pullman, Washington with my wife and two kids. I'm a licensed Architect and am employed as a Project Manager at Washington State University. In addition, I have my own business doing residential designs in the greater Palouse area. I am a self-taught pianist, song-writer and singer and am involved in the music department at my local church.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

My 1973 Camaro

OK - I know you can see this above - and I know it's oversized on the screen - but here it is!!!

I've seen a couple of early '70s Camaros recently that reminded me of my beauty.  Here it is in its hey day!  It was 'only' a stock 350 4bb, but it could bury you in the seat when you stood on it.  and yes, that's a fiberglass L88 hood that really added to the cars sexiness and sleekness.

If I ever get rich and famous, I wonder if I'd get myself something like this again?  It is really sweet and fun to drive - and what better way to promote the '70s that to drive a car from the '70s?  If I play my cards right, I could write it off on my taxes as an expense necessary to sell my books... :)

Anyway - with the weather getting nicer and the hot cars coming out, It would be awesome to have this to cruise around town... I'll let you know how that goes.

2 comments:

joe said...

... um, I thought you were a reformed negligent blogger...

john said...

Actually thats not an L88 hood...its a 'cowl induction' hood, the 'scoop' design originating on the 69 Z28...
Just stumbled into your blog - loving it so far. Sorry, but Im a bit pedantic about car stuff.... :)